Best Rate Guarantee
Why Book Anywhere Else?
Internet-only rates. Unique special offers.
The best rates. Guaranteed.
From unique special offers and packages to competitive Internet-only rates to our Best Rate Guarantee, Arkadia Hotel/Apt.’s Web sites can help you take care of your travel planning quickly and easily.
You won’t find lower rates for any of like to like hotels in Zante. If you do find a lower published rate within 24 hours of booking your room, simply submit a Best Rate Guarantee claim to us and we’ll honor the lower rate. We’ll also give you an additional 10% discount. Guaranteed.
Terms & Conditions
Arkadia guarantees that Arkadia Hotel/Apts-branded websites will have the best room rate for any Arkadia like to like hotels (“Best Rate Guarantee”). This guarantee applies to reservations for guest rooms at Arkadia hotel / apartments in Zante Zakynthos Greece. For a claim to be valid under this guarantee, it must satisfy all Terms and Conditions and be submitted in compliance with the Claims Processing procedures.
- If you find and advise Arkadia Hotel/Apt of a lower, published, available room rate for the same hotel and accommodations, or the same room type and bed type, and for the same dates and number of guests (the “Competing Rate”), within 24 hours after making a reservation on Arkadia Website, We will honor the Competing Rate, plus give you an additional 10% discount off the Competing Rate.
- The Best Rate Guarantee applies to a Competing Rate with rate limitations that are substantially similar to the rate limitations of the rate booked on an Arkadia Website (the “Arkadia Rate”). Such rate limitations may include advance purchase requirements, prepayment and deposit requirements, cancellation and change policies, and Arkadia Preferred Guest (“APG”) point accrual and related APG benefits (the “Rate Limitations”). The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to a Competing Rate with Rate Limitations that are more onerous, in Arkadia’s sole discretion, than the Rate Limitations of an Arkadia Rate. If Arkadia does not have a published rate available that is substantially similar with respect to the applicable Rate Limitations, Arkadia, in its sole discretion, will honor the Competing Rate with its applicable Rate Limitations, plus give you an additional 10% discount off such Competing Rate.
- In the event of a multiple night stay, the Best Rate Guarantee will compare the total room cost of the stay as booked at the Arkadia Rate with the total room cost of the stay booked at a Competing Rate with substantially similar Rate Limitations.
- The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to unpublished rates. Unpublished rates include private rates, packaged rates, rates involving a prepaid voucher program, hotel rooms sold as part of a travel package, and rates not available to the general public. Rates not available to the general public include corporate discount rates, group rates, meeting rates, any rates requiring membership in a club such as AAA rates or AARP rates, affinity program, or other organization where the rates are targeted specifically toward a specific group of individuals and not intended for the general public.
- The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to any rates from Opaque Providers including, but not limited to, Priceline or Hotwire. An opaque provider is any entity or service that sells or otherwise makes available, or directly or indirectly provides or makes available, information relating to available hotel rooms in a manner that prevents, until after the buyer has guaranteed payment, a customer from determining through information made available by such entity two or more of the Opaque Characteristics of any specific available room or hotel reservation that is currently available. Opaque Characteristics means with respect to any available hotel room or hotel reservation, (a) the name of the property on which the available hotel room is located, (b) the precise location of the property on which the available hotel room is located and (c) the identity, brand or flag affiliation of the hotel that will provide such available room.
- The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to taxes, gratuities, or any additional resort or guest charges or fees that may apply at Arkadia Hotel.
- The number of APG points to be awarded to Arkadia Preferred Guest members will be based on the rate actually paid by you at checkout.
- A claim must be submitted within 24 hours after making the original reservation through Arkadia Website, but at least 72 hours before scheduled arrival at the Arkadia Hotel. If the original reservation was made within 72 hours of arrival, the Best Rate Guarantee is not applicable. An original reservation refers to the initial reservation made through an Arkadia Website and does not include modified or canceled reservations.
- Availability of the Competing Rate must be proven by an acceptable form of evidence, including:
- A screenshot that proves availability (i.e., the credit card information page that shows the rate, room type, dates, etc.). You do not, however, have to book the rate.
- Availability screens that read “On Request”, or the equivalent, must be checked for rate availability.
- A rate which is published through magazine, newspaper or any other communication medium must be dated, documented and may be checked by Arkadia for availability.
- A claim submittal form is available on Arkadia Website. This claim form may be submitted via ordinary mail or facsimile accompanied by appropriate evidence of the Competing Rate.
- Arkadia Customer Care Associates have the sole right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim, including, but not limited to, determining that it is for the same hotel, room type, dates, and that it meets all Terms, Conditions, and Claims Processing requirements.
- Upon validation of the claim, the Customer Care Associate will send an email or other communication to you that includes the reservation confirmation number, a file tracking number for the claim and the new rate you will be charged.
- If you have not received a confirmation from the Customer Care Department within 48 hours of submitting a claim, you may contact a Customer Care Associate by phone to check the status of your claim.
- In the case of fully prepaid rates, Arkadia will refund the difference to your credit card, if applicable, within 10 business days of submitting your claim.
- Upon check-out at the Arkadia Hotel, you will be automatically charged the confirmed lower rate. If requested, you may present your email confirmation from the Customer Care Associate to the front desk agent as validation for the lower rate.
- If, for any reason, the Arkadia Hotel does not honor the lower rate, you must call the Customer Care Department within 15 days of the conclusion of your stay with the file tracking number for your claim. The Customer Care Department will instruct you where to fax your folio from checkout indicating the rate you were charged. The Customer Care Department will then reimburse you, by check, for the difference in rates.
- Arkadia’s Best Rate Guarantee cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Void where prohibited by law. Arkadia reserves the right to amend, revise, supplement, suspend or discontinue the Best Rate Guarantee at anytime in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
*Any questions regarding claims should be directed to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Claims should be sent by fax to +30 26950 29919